Wednesday, February 6, 2008

...Changing My Topic To "Asian Flowers"

I was thinking about changing my topic to doing Asian flowers because it seems that a lot of people are choosing the topic of love for their concept folio. So I was thinking about choosing to do Asian flowers instead. I'm choosing this because I'm Asian and there are a lot of really beautiful flowers. There are even types of flowers that only grow around the time that Chinese New Year occurs and only stay alive for a few days which is interesting. My culture celebrates New Year's the same day(s) as the Chinese do. It is February 7th this year. The days and months in Vietnam, China, Asia areas are behind. The year of the Mouse. :) Just like mostly everyone else in the world, New Years is celebrated on the night of December 31st and until Jan. 1st. What do you think about my decision to do this?...Leave comments on my blog. :)

3 comments:

Keiko said...

I really like the idea of you doing asian flowers. They are so beautiful and you will probably be able to do a lot with them. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Nicole N. said...

I think that would be a good idea, but do you think you will be able to do enough with them? Good luck any way!

Stephanie Bryant said...

I think it's awesome!!! I love your topic. I think it's a great way to mix heritage with natural beauty...your pictures are stunning.