Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Declaration

Vietnamese Flowers was the topic that I chose for my concept-folio. I wanted to do a topic that no one or at least not many people would chose. As many people may know, I am Asian (Vietnamese). I wanted to choose a topic that would reflect my ethnicity. Most people probably only know Vietnam as the place where the Vietnam War occurred so I wanted to show that there is more to Vietnam then just where a war took place and concentrate on the more positive things in life such as nature. In my case, I chose Asian Flowers as my topic. This topic stood out to me compared to all the things that I could do about Vietnam was that there are certain flowers that only grow and stay alive around Chinese New Year’s which makes these type of flowers unique.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Great work.
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a good weekend.